Sunday, January 20, 2008

New year

Woofy 2008 everyone!
I celebrated my new year in Scotland this year.
Up there they call it Dogmanay!
I really enjoyed it, I stayed in a big old nice smelling house with resident dogs where there are lovely country walks, and slept in a room with my loyal owners.
I got to stay up late, and on new year's eve everyone did performances and I did some tricks.
After midnight I got to eat loads of special treats and food and we all had a massive party.
Here is a picture of me about to do some tricks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Skipper,

You have stold my thunder, as the expression goes! Meaning, you have used my name! No problemo, people and dawgs often have the same names. I love it! LOL

My internet name is Skipper/Sy and I am from Metro New York City. Believe it or not I own a beautiful female Irish Terrier named Korke.. who is now 9 1/2 years old. She has her own website, kind of; http:members.aol.com/skippershs

Further, tell your human owner that we would love for her/him to joint our very friendly Irish Terrier message board on Yahoo.
We have about 75+ members from around the world, however, mostly from the states. We would love for them to come on by and say hello.
You can read the various posts and if you want to join and post you need to be a Yahoo member. Anyway,
here is the url to join as a member or view;
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/IrishTerrierFriends/

My personal e-mail address is;
skippershs@aol.com
Put in the subject line who you are or I might delete as garage.

Have a wonderful day,

Skipper/Sy
& Korke

Anonymous said...

http://members.aol.com/skippershs